Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Eurovision 2009..

Ok, maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but I can't stop thinking about where we will be packing our Louis Vuitton's for come May 2009? Kiev, Moscow, Belgrade, Yerevan!,Malmo, Madrid? Or maybe no packing will be required and I'll be heading to The Point Theatre in Dublin for a week!!! I can definately cross a few places off the list like Podgorica, Chisinau, Vilnius and sadly London/Manchester/Birmingham. It would be fabulous to be flying our flags in the likes of Reykjavik, Lisbon, Zurich, Prague..the mind boggles! Anyway we will know our destination in 18 days!

3 comments:

Dennis Alexis Hellström said...

Nice blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced you'll be leaving the euro zone!

Although I'd love it to go to Malta. They'd put their heart and soul into it and there'd be loads of places to stay!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope it's Stockholm/Malmo in 2009 but I also kinda hope it's Kiev so they make a damn fine chicken and it's a lot cheaper lol