Friday, January 30, 2009

WHAT A WEEKEND AHEAD!

This weekend goes Eurovision crazy with 10 live shows over the course of the weekend. My laptop will probably explode on Saturday night!





One of the most anticipated finals for me is Dansk Melodi Grand Prix!

The selection of songs is fantastic and of the 10 I love 5 of them!


My favourite is Hera Bjork with 'Someday'.


Hera the backing singer for Euroband in Belgrade is singing the song written by Euro fans Christina Schilling, Jonas Gladnikoff, Daniel Nilsson and Henrik Szabo.The song is a real builder and will definately be a big fan favourite and I would truly love to see this represent Denmark.





Others I am a big fan of is 'Det Det' sung by girl group Sukkerchok! This a real catchy song that has a real feel good factor.





Trine, Claus and Ronan Keating's twin Brinck winning would all have me smiling on Saturday night!



It looks like Johnny Deluxe is the favourite to win but with such a strong line up of songs it seems very open!





The Jade vs Mark Show



'My Time' will be one of the three songs that the final 3 acts perform on Saturday night. Unless it all goes horribly wrong The Twins will go first and it will be head to head for Jade and Mark.






I have always triumphed Jade above Mark but I would be happy with either of those as I think Mark may bring in more votes in Moscow. With Jade in the 'Danger Zone' on Saturday night who knows what could happen. I think I will make my final decision when I hear them sing Andrew and Diane's masterpiece!



Finland

Waldo's People all the way! With favourites Passionworks not qualifying directly I am now almost convinced that 'Lose Control' can win Euroviisut 2009!


Norway

I am in love with Tone's 'Butterflies' and would be stunned if she didn't go direct to Specktrum. Wenche hits the stage with some great schlager and Alexander from Zuma will be vying for a final place with 'Find my Girl'



Others gems I am looking forward to hearing are Electra 'Got no Love' who will compete in the 4th Icelandic semi, Karmen Na na na will be hoping to qualify with 'A si želiš' and Dalma, Caitlin and Elena in Romania!!


Enjoy!

No comments: