Thursday, May 7, 2009

Interview with Sinead Mulvey Flying the flag for Ireland!


Schlagerqueen: Hi Sinead!


Sinead Mulvey: Hi Aidan!


SQ: How are plans going for Moscow?


SM: The plans are going really well! we are havin so much fun too!


SQ: You won Eurosong by a landslide how did you feel?


SM: Yeah I couldn't believe how much we won by it was great we were over the moon! The song is so catchy though!


SQ: It is a great song. What was it like performing at the London and Amsterdam preview parties?


SM: London and Amsterdam were fantastic!

We had a ball and it was great meeting the other countries! Sasha Son from Lithuania was really friendly and Serbia were really funny to talk to. It was a great experience for us before Moscow!


SQ: Have you heard the other entries for Eurovision 2009? What songs do you like/dislike?


SM: Yeah I have heard most of them at this stage. I like them all in different ways! Lithuania'ss song is gorgeous and Serbia's song is funny!

I also like Ukraine's song its very upbeat which is good! :)


SQ: What are your outfits like for Moscow?How will the song be presented on stage?


SM: Our outfits are a surprise u will love them they are like wow! he he! I can't wait til u see them!


SQ: How do you feel about being 2nd in the running order?


SM: I am ok with second! They will all be watched and it means we are earlier in the reprise! Obvoiusly last would be nice but that is the luck of the draw!


SQ: That is true. In both semi finals last year song number 2 qualified for the final. What do you think of the new Eurovision rule where in the final the voting will be decided by jury and public this year?


SM: I think it's fantastic it stamps out any block voting! its a great idea! well done EBU ha ha!


SQ: Will you still be flying high with Aer Lingus alongside your music career?


SM: Yes, I would like to stay there but I will have to see how I get on with this because I would like to further my music career more so than anything!


SQ: Congratulations on your record deal with Sony. What does the future hold for your music?


SM: Thank You! Yes, I am thrilled, I hope to release a second single and maybe an album if all goes well so fingers crossed!


Thanks Sinead and the very best of luck for the 14th!


Thanks you so much Aidan!

No comments: